We’d love to hear from you
Cultivating Purposeful Connections – Creating Joy and Opportunity
We believe that positive, meaningful relationships can bring positive results, that’s why our mission “Making a difference by cultivating purposeful connections-bringing joy and opportunity” applies to those we serve in many capacities including our residents, families, employees, vendors and others.
We have built long-standing relationships in the senior living industry and will continue to grow that network of professionals. We value and nurture these relationships as well as those with our residents and community teams by being present, listening, and following the core values Insight was founded on.
In order to meet our mission, we are committed to following the values our team created:
- Wisdom: We have an experienced team that brings wisdom to our work and we continually seek more knowledge allowing good judgment for today, tomorrow and into the future.
- Excellence: We have a standard of excellence in everything that we do. Our approach to things that look good now is: how can we do better?
- Purpose: We are intentional in our engagement with others and inspire those we work with, including our residents, to have purposeful activities. Our approach to empower and inspire reflects the passion we have in making a difference in the lives of others.
- Innovation: We evolve and adapt to meet the continual changing desires of seniors, employees, students investors and others. We are creative with exploring new ideas in everything that we do while listening to those we serve.
- Integrity: We do business honestly and appreciate transparency in our relationships. We believe in doing the “right thing”.
- Grace: We honor all people with dignity and respect, having empathy in appropriate situations, giving the benefit of the doubt and forgiving mistakes made.
- Gratitude: We are thankful and believe that recognizing and appreciating ourselves and others brings joy.
- Synergy: We believe a team working together brings the best results. We believe our team becomes bigger when we work collaboratively with our partners.
LISAANN SHELTON, CEO and President
LisaAnn’s 30-year career in the assisted living industry began after she discovered a passion as a young teen volunteering at Turner Retirement Home and living with a grandmother with dementia.
Since that time, she has been involved with independent, assisted living and memory care communities in a variety of roles. As vice president for a management company, she spent 14 years overseeing skilled, retirement and assisted and memory care properties in four states, as well as launching a home care company that expanded to three locations. Other roles included serving as a divisional manager, supervising 30 properties and overseeing policies and procedure development and training nationally; as chief operating officer and then a consultant for premier senior living owner/operators; and most recently as CEO for a management company operating in 10 states.
LisaAnn has spent her career bringing talented teams together for the purpose of making a difference and bringing joy to residents as she fulfills James 1: 27 [to look after orphans and widows in their distress], while simultaneously responding to the financial needs of investors.
As a Pacific Northwest resident, LisaAnn enjoys numerous activities with her husband, two sons and dog, including kayaking, paddle boarding, biking, hiking—virtually anything outdoors, weather permitting.
Jill Chuculate-Welch,Vice President Sales and Marketing
More than 14 years ago Jill began pursuing her passion of serving senior in the senior living industry. Specializing in sales/marketing process improvements and revenue growth strategy; Jill is results oriented and has a proven record of exceeding expectations.
Jill supports the ongoing success of communities through her development and implementation of sales processes, hands on coaching, and leadership. Her creative direction and extensive industry knowledge have provided her the ability to lead teams in achieving both individual and organizational accomplishments.
Over the years, she has become an expert in occupancy/revenue growth, strategic market plans, business development and cultivating sales professionals. These talents have proven to be advantageous in the management of senior housing projects such as: new construction developments, acquisitions, and management changes.
Nationally recognized for her accomplishments Jill is committed to making a difference every day in the lives of those she serves while maintaining a high level of professional and personal integrity.
MEKA SCOTCHLER, Project Manager
Meka’s love for seniors started at the age of 10, singing in a choir that performed in senior living communities all over California. The joy she saw on their faces inspired her to find that same connection throughout her personal and professional life.
Her early career included stints as a retail manager for Starbucks Coffee Company and then residential and commercial real estate sales, but, motivated by her passion for seniors, she joined Ridgeline Management Company as manager and executive assistant to the CEO. Her responsibilities included creating and implementing the corporate budget; developing policies and procedures; hiring and managing administrative staff; overseeing IT needs for the home office and all Ridgeline properties; and overseeing license applications and renewals.
She particularly enjoyed designing and managing tenant improvement projects and was promoted to the role of project manager for all new development and capital expenditure projects.
In her spare time, Meka enjoys spending time with her daughters, paddle boarding, running, top-down drives to the ocean in her Wrangler and traveling. Her life’s mantra since she was a teen has been “Carpe Diem: Seize the Day,” which continues to motivate her daily!
EMILY RIDDLE, Director of Accounting
Emily’s passion for bringing joy and opportunity to seniors came from working clinically as an LPN in long term and memory care. Her interest in business eventually led her to accounting, as her love for seniors led her back to the Senior Living industry in a differing capacity.
Since graduating with Highest Distinction from Indiana University in 2016, she has specialized in the healthcare accounting field, most recently in the orthopedics specialty. Her public and industry accounting, coupled with her clinical expertise, will allow Emily to create forward-looking financial statements and budgets for the company as a whole and individual projects alike.